3 Easy Ways To Get In Touch
Mon-Sat 9am-5pm Eastern
GA (Returning Goods Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, Attachment Deals (AD) must obtain a RGA number from the Manufacturer of the defective part and proof of purchase. RGA and services are rendered by Attachments Deals only. Any responsibility of shipping costs on any item returned for repair is at the discretion of AD . All returned parts must have a RGA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a Service Request Form and the defective part. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RGA number written on the outside of the package. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. All replacement parts shipped out will need a PO # from the original AD customer. If the Defective part is rendered non-warranty the PO# will be invoiced for the replacement part.. Should you have any problems with your Attachments, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- Call the Warranty Department (336)715-1202 (9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday).. Photo’s serial and model #’s of the attachment and parts in question will need to be obtained with a description of the problem.
- Upon a warranted issue Go to www.attachmentdeals.com, click on the warranty tab and fill in the warranty claim form. AD will obtain a RGA# from the manufacturer of the defective part. If all information above is fulfilled the manufacturer will issue a RGA#.
- A PO # is required from the original AD customer. PO#’s will only be invoiced in the event that the defective part is un-warranted.
- AD will ship a replacement part with a service request form and RGA #. There will be a call tag with the Manufacturer’s address and instructions for returning the defective part.
- Once the defective part is warranted by the manufacturer. AD will be issued a credit and the PO# will be void. If the manufacturer finds that the defective part is not warranted the PO# will be invoiced for the replacement part.
- In the event that the attachment must be returned to AD for repair, AD will make arrangements for pick up and return. Repairs will be performed by AD qualified technicians. Non-warranted issues will be discussed and repairs will be performed upon agreement of the owner, and payment for parts and labor will be issued.